HILL DOG scooter comes with a ManMat gangline and a special adaptor which keeps the leash away from the front wheel. The kick scooter is equipped with double-wall rims, Shimano brakes, gel grips, quality German tyres Schwalbe which enable easier scooting/riding, better control and safer braking.
Can be used as a dirt scooter. You can remove the adaptor and leash and go for ride without the dog.
Why walk the dog on a scooter?
- usual speed on a scooter is very close to the speed of a running dog
- Kick scootering is safer than biking due to the frame construction. Your reaction is much quicker and you can stop or change direction straightaway
- the risk of falling is much smaller because you are basically in constant contact with the road / pavement
- a new experience for you and your dog
- work out with your favorite furry friend
- spending time together strengthens the relationship between you and your dog
- it's fun!
Due to the larger (wider) tyres it is not possible to install front fender but scooter is supplied with muder catcher.
Hill Dog2 is popular scooter for walking a dog anywhere, anytime.
- Hubs specially made for the Scootering. The material: aluminum alloy. The industrial hub bearings with higher rosettes are more resistant to lateral dynamic forces
- Newly designed and ergonomic lightweight handlebars
- Gel Grips
- Dual rims REMERX specially developed for the dynamical forces and transmitting pressures
The scooter HILL Dog is equipped with a special flexible adaptor and a dog leash for walking the dog.
Tool kit included.
Paint: Quality 2 layers paint. The first layer is powder coated (colour) and the second is protective matte clear paint.
See more photos on our Facebook pages:
And for more info about dog scootering, bikejoring, canicross, dog trekking and equipment fee free to visit: